AV15 has arrived...

formica

Ok... I realise EVERYONE else who ordered one already received theirs a long time ago... but given that I've whined here and there about not having mine... I thought I'd mention that IT'S HERE... and looks really sweet (from an industrial design standpoint). 1.gif

To give an idea this, I posted a picture of it next to a Klipsch K-22-E Heresy 12" woofer...

IMG_1498-web.jpg

Unfortunately it's a hair larger (diameter) than what is given on the stryke web site... so I won't be testing it until I trim my hole slightly. My amplifier is still missing in action...

Later...

Rob

post-11489-1381924980062_thumb.jpg

Woaw, very beautifull looking woofer! I think that this is the best AV-15 picture Ive ever seen! 3.gif Other AV-15 pictures I saw before didnt show enough how sharp the AV-15 looks like. What kind of camera do you have?

And BTW, didnt u tell us that you have a 750 or 800W Pro amp to power that woofer? You will be SO impressed of how much that AV-15 can pump compared to your Energy subwoofer 9.gif

Yeah...i was supposed to have a JBL 750Wx1@4ohms pro amp which I ordered at the tent sale, but I had to ship it to a US address. The friend who has it, hasn't gotten to shipping it to me... and I'm really beginning to wonder if it'll ever get done (literally). 7.gif

I'll decide if I buy myself another amp when the sub will be finished... but I rather spend the money elsewhere.

I enlarged the hole in my motorboard... so I should be able to do at least a little testing this weekend.

jstanton: the AV15 left you speechless? 3.gif

Later...

Rob

PS: I used a Canon A60 for these pics... I'm more into 35mm pictures, but the little Canon PS digital cameras are bargains given their flexibility as it has many SLR type manual over-rides. I also learnt a little photoshop from my girlfriend... which is useful when preparing picture for the internet (or any other use for that matter).