Help me locate - Klipschorns and a Belle

Ki Choi

Now that I have been fully infected by the Klipschorn magic for the last two weeks, I am ready to make further investments by getting a premium finished K-horns and a Belle for the center channel.

If you know of a pair of nice K-horns and Belles (single or a pair) for sale, please let me know.

I am prepared to drive up to or close to two days from Seattle to pick them up. (Now that's a serious investment...or an illness.)

Attached photo is my current '71 model flanked by now decommissioned Quad ESL-63s. I need to build false corners to improve the bass.

I do appreciate your help in locating the Horns.

Regards,

Ki

206-409-3972

post-13547-1381924987298_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ki Choi and Dale,

I have a 1977 matched pair of Belles for sale, oiled walnut veneer, all original drivers and everything working great. I am in Eugene, Oregon. Ki Choi--I could possibly drive these to Seattle or at least partway if you were to purchase them.

The reason I am selling these is to help pay for the 1960 Klipschorns I bought this summer. If you guys wanted to split them that would be OK too. I was thinking as a pair $1600, or $900 if sold separately. I'm also open to offers. If they need to be shipped all the costs would be the buyers responsibility, although I would be happy to assist in delivery to shipper, etc. Let me know if your interested--if nothing happens soon, they may have to go on ebay.

There is a previous thread on this subject with some testimonials from Forum members who have bought some of my other speakers and been very happy with the transaction.

Best in horns,

triceratops

• 1 month later...

Guys:

I've been too successful in "locating" K-horns. So far I have four and a half pair (one K-horn for center channel music).

Thus, I am considering selling my first pair (one of its pair shown in photo).

They are K-C-FR model and SNs: 3J512 and 3J513 '71s.

Both them from an original owner few month ago.

There few blemishes but over all they are in perfect working and excellent cosmetic conditions. Let me know if you would be interested in them and your expert opinion on what they might be worth.

Thanks,

Ki

in Seattle.

post-13547-1381924987574_thumb.jpg