Anyone else scrambling to put together their kids' costumes?

fini

We got lucky and found a super cute bumblebee costume at the grocery store of all places and it fit her perfectly, what luck huh! We carved up the pumpkin last night but since she is only 2 did not show a ton of interest until it was done and had a glowing candle in it.

----------------

On 10/31/2003 3:10:55 PM Clipped and Shorn wrote:

Last year it was poached, and before that hard-boiled. So I guess the answer would be yes.

Actually I am panicky now. It turns out that rolling up a pack of cigarettes in a tee shirt sleeve is not as easy as it looks.

C&S

----------------

You are starting with a short-sleeve tee shirt, right?

fini

Daughters costume was easy, wife picked it up at the store. However, I AM scrambling to get mine done! 2 X 3 piece of plywood, hung by "suspenders" for lack of a better term, with a hole in the center I can stand in, so it hangs around my waist. Velcroing a battery powered clock/radio, battery powered lamp, ashtray, knocked over beer bottle, book and a condom on the top of it. Built in cupholder in case there are any beverages at the party. (DUH) Stapling material around the edges to fall to the floor. What am I? I'm one Night Stand.

----------------

On 10/31/2003 5:24:37 PM garymd wrote:

Thank goodness my kids are too old for halloween costumes but tonight I'm dressing up as an audiophile and I'm going to pretend I can tell the difference between a Marantz 7C and a McIntosh MX-110.
3.gif

----------------

Is that a NOS 7591a in your lap, or are you just happy to see me?

fini

Quick paint job, in-between today's raindrops. My 12-year-old is happy! She deserves it! She had a band performance, two play performances, and new braces this week! I just hope she's not asphyxiated from the spray paint fumes...

boo-hoo.jpg

fini

----------------

On 10/31/2003 7:55:18 PM fini wrote:

Gary,

Surprisingly, it was HER idea! She REALLY digs TMBG!

fini

----------------

Great! Now there's 2 of you!9.gif Just kidding. I'm sure there's at least 3 or 4 more around somewhere.2.gif

How'd she do tonight? Make it around the neighborhood without collapsing?

----------------

On 10/31/2003 3:10:55 PM Clipped and Shorn wrote:

Last year it was poached, and before that hard-boiled. So I guess the answer would be yes.

----------------

This year I was hoping for over easy, but I waited too long, and it got hard. I'm fried.

fini