WANTED 2 PAIR MINT/NEAR MINT CORNWALL WILL PAY WHATEVER IT TAKES

Guest Anonymous

Steve,

You should honestly check out two sites. First is www.audiogon.com and secondly, www.audioclassics.com

they both have good quality Klipsch products. They are selling for more than ebay, but you get good quality

Please though, if your tired of typing, just use small letters.....Caps are shouting and is in bad computer

form to do so.

Also try out www.auctionsniper.com for a small fee (first three snipes are free), you don't have to

wait to see if your bid wins. Just list the Highest amount your willing to spend, and it automaticly

bids up to that amount before the auction ends. I have used it and won numerous items this way.

Either way you go, I wish you luck..............Have you and Gill hooked up yet?????? Regards.

----------------

On 11/1/2003 8:57:14 PM Bill H. wrote:

Fini,    I sure hope there are no GOUGES......in the wood...................Your offer brings a new meaning

to the expression "pushing the envelope"..........lol

----------------

Bill,

I know $1500 sounds expensive, but these were signed by Paul.

Paul Matzen, my cousin. Well, he didn't really sign them, but he will, for $1500.

fini

Guest Anonymous

Mark, Great advise, i'm chillin out but I did buy a new sub, the SVS B4, cannot wait until it get to my house. BTW the new 507 works great, thanks for the advice. Smilin10.gif

Guest Anonymous

Gary,

Thanks for the kind words when I was feelin blue14.gif sometime I just get frustrated, Mark said it best, wait and my time will come...you giys are fab

Smilin2.gif

Guest Anonymous

Bill,

You are a good guy, thanks for not pickin on me when I was down, not like some other jerks on this forum. u da goods

Smilin

I want to let u know that I have checked out the sites you recomended, no luck yet but one day10.gif

----------------

On 11/7/2003 6:40:55 PM smilin wrote:

Bill,

You are a good guy, thanks for not pickin on me when I was down, not like some other jerks on this forum. u da goods

Smilin

----------------

I know what you mean. I hate those jerks.

fini