Cornwalls

cpoll

Hello Cynthia, it all depends on the overall condition, the type of finish, and the drivers that are installed. Do you have any photos that you can post? What are the S/N's of the units, this will determine actual date of manufacture. If the midrange (squawker) and tweeter are mounted in them vertically that would make them a little more desireable to some of us. The more information the better. Thanks for offering them here first and welcome to the Klipsch Forum!

Welcome to the forum. How far is Chester, Va. to MD? I may have a buyer for you if I can take a look at them. I do need a little more info though regarding finish, etc. Please email me if you like by hitting the "msg user" button on this post.

Thanks,

Gary

Hey.

I'm in Roanoke, VA... about 4 hours away. Depending on what they are..

finish etc I might be interested. How much are you asking for them? I

purchased a pair of Cornwalls about 8 months ago not far from where you are.

I am running them with a pair of Chorus I's but would like another pair of

the cornwalls.

Dave

C.Pollard,

Welcome to the Form. Go to Ebay and type in the search for Klipsch Cornwall. Then ,on the left, is a link to completed items. Here you can gauge what the Average selling price was for say 10 sales. Judge from there what you want/need out of them......... Again, thanks for offering them on this form first.

Good Luck

Hopfully you can find someone here to Come pick them up..........because shipping is very expensive for these.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/3/2003 12:26:57 PM cpoll wrote:

We have a set of cornwall speakers purchased in 1970. They are in absolutely mint condition. Can you tell me the resale value? We recently have purchase a set of corner horns and would now like to sell the cornwall's. Thank you.
----------------

Gary,

I know what you mean, "is she or isnt she" I emailed her, told her I would pay the most if she would just send photo's of the speakers from all angles including the serial # if she had it, of course with the grills on and off. I told her if she wanted me to come out, if she wasn't too far i would. Told her I would pay for proper shipping/handling/ins plus freight for delivery....I guess it was just to hard for her to comprehend a easy transaction from a sincere guy.

I guess SHE ISNT

Smilin6.gif

Easy boys, I was certain that she had her first name instead of just C. posted in the initial post, or I might have got it when I clicked her icon to see if I could find out where she was located. No I was not having fun with you guys that would just be cruel. I don't know what to tell you on this one.