T3

dmk

----------------

On 6/16/2004 9:54:36 AM Colin wrote:

I saw T3 on HBO last night. Although the plot was weak, they did keep it simple and the chase scene down the street with the crane was incredible.

4.gif

----------------

Totally agreed. The scene is one of the best ones i've seen in a while... up there with the Matrix: Reloaded car chase scene. I think Arnold adds that subtle humor to it though... especially when hes smashing through all those buildings.

I think T1 then T2 Then T3.....

T1 had that techno film noir look and feel...a great movie before they cared about making money......

T2...was Good....but predictable....and well...wanting to make a theme ride and sell toys...

T3...was just a Special Effects movie...and a way for Cameron to fund his Titanic dive......and for Arnold to get elected hehehehe

They are all worth owning as they do have some good sound and visual things to watch.....and the watching all 3 in a weekend is kinda neat as it ties up the story....

Except for the long chase scene with a crane, I think the best thing about T3 was that they do set up for more sequels, maybe without Governor Schwarzenegger, but could possibly be good anyway, if they can get the kid or the newest Terminator back for continuity, could be like a Bond franchise

all you can rent at Blockbuster for $25 now, 2 at time...

I would love to see a t4. Man that's when it will get super special effects. I mean some of the best parts of the t movies are of the little glimpses of the future. I think it would rock! I thought t3 was cool, and that's coming from a t2 freak a zoid.