SVS PB2-ISD

KAiN5 (banned )

I use this sub in my 2 channel set up so I can't really answer your question, but from what I am hearing/experiencing, I cannot imagine it not being also excellent for HT use and as it keeps up nicely with my Khorns, I don't think you'll be disappointed at all with this sub!

Wolfram

Kain with all you probing, questioning and second guessing the capabilities of the SVS subs that utilize the plus drivers I figured you would have opted for the big 18" velodyne driver. Seems you had doubts about the SVS plus drivers why are you asking about its little brother PCi driver (improved standard driver)?

Scott

Very, very, very good (even exceptional) bass subwoofer for home theater. This weekend, rewatched the opening sequence to Saving Private Ryan and the lobby scene from the Matrix with my PB2-ISD (and 20-39PCi) and the bass was so tight, low, and loud - I honestly questioned the structural integrity of my downstairs windows. You will love this sub for home theater, and many SVS owners will tell you that the SVS sound finely compliments the Klipsch sound.

I am currently runing my PB2-ISD one port open (16hz) for HT, and two ports open (20hz) for music. Just outstanding....9.gif

Downstairs

Harmon Kardon AVR 525

Mains: RF3II

Center: RC35

Surrounds: RS35

Rear: KLF-C7

SVS 20-39PCi

SVS PB2-ISD

Upstairs

Yamaha RX-V1300

Mains, Center: Onkyo SKS-HT500

Surrounds: Axiom QS-8