here is a "must have" mod

3dzapper

These are the STRADIVARIUS of knobs. Wood and lacquer make a difference on a Strad violin, so they make a difference in your amp. I have even noticed an astouding improvement in sonics by changing all the door knobs in my house as well. How many here are hip to those audiophile gloves, I only turn these knobs while wearing them, makes an amazing difference with Classical, Rock, Jazz, Country and Popular music. Get the ones with the green trim, seems to make a slight but significant difference. Hey I have had almost all the knobs ever made in my home at one time or another, I am telling you these make a big difference.

You might scoff, but the distributor himself has declared:

"To keep it simple all the "buzz" words in audio were significantly improved but the 2 that hit me the hardest were clarity and dynamics. "

That was good enough for me. Note that he used the more technical version of "two". This subjective appraisal has been verified on the bench as well, thus the "2".

(Wait....did he mean "Buzzards"?)

C&S