Who has the largest DVD collection?

Seismic_Pulse

Currently I have 537 DVD's which I started buying 2 years ago this January. I probably have about 20 or more on pre-order at any given time. Like EAR I am over the 300 mark on PC games and a little under a 1000 music CDs. I went to a store one time and bought over 50 DVDs at one time and the sales person asked me if I owned a movie rental store. I just told him I was doing time.

Delivery guy just showed up so make that 539 DVD's.9.gif

Personally?

~100 good CD's, plus another 50 ones that I don't listen to (free CD's and that stuff) - as a family, probably 500+ CD's starting from year one of the compact disc.

~10 DVD's, about 50 as a family, many are 'communal' and everyone shares (parnets buy)

~200 records, including some that I am sure are worth over $100. There is some Blue Note jazz in there.

~50 GB. of MP3's and video. We have DSL 2.gif

wow, you guys really encourage me to do well in school(not like i am not doing well now anyways, just need to IMPROVISE)...........hell, i was thinking about skipping my history class today since the professor lecture has nothing to do with his tests, and lastly, his final.

oh well, i guess (school=LOTS OF DVD and SUPER THEATRE)

lol, 2 more hRs before class, still thinking..........eh, screw it, its thankgiving week and this class is the last class of the week, what the hell, i'm going.

and sheesh............so many DVDs, do you even have time to watch it? i mean, i got school and i cant even finish 12 new DVDs of mine. But dont you guys got WORK!!??!

lol, have fun, lata

----------------

On 11/24/2003 6:24:42 PM Seismic_Pulse wrote:

Ray.

lol I must have gone to your link and then gone elsewhere on that site and gotten you confused with someone else. My mistake
2.gif

----------------

What do you shoot seismic_pulse? I've been mostly using my .40 Heckler & Koch USP. I don't shoot competitions though.

-mkl

• Like 1

mkl,

I haven't done much shooting lately. I really want to get out soon but I have been off work for the last few months with a herniated disk. As soon as I am better I will get out and plink.

I have a Glock 17 9mm, Smith & Wesson 22a .22 cal, Smith & Wesson 457 .45 caliber and a Ruger 1022 .22 caliber rifle. Obviously, I mostly shoot handguns and would like to get into a club and do some competitive shooting. I would also like to, when I have some more money1.gif , purchase a high-powered rifle and a shotgun.

H&K are very nice guns a buddy of mine owns the .45 model with the stainless slide.

Having been away from my net connection for the last few days, this is the first post I have ran across in my search of most recent posts that I can actually add anything to, and it's on page 6 of todays posts! I might never get through the whole weekends posts!

At last count, I had 161 CDs, easy to remember since it's my birth year, (61), with 10-20 bought since that count. (We were realphabetizing after the 3 yo daughter pulled 70% of em off the rack in a 4 second flurry of arm flailing.) Lotsa fun. Also, 30-40 VHS tapes, mostly for said 3 yo daughter. No DVD. 8.gif Yet.