Let us give thanks!

sheltie dave

I will be starting a new thread offering my Moondogs for sale when I get back from vacation on Dec. 8th. I hesitate to post this now as I am going to have very limited (if any) internet access until I get back, so I won't be able to answer emails as promptly as I would like.

moondogblacksmall.jpg

There are a few threads in the archives about this pair of amps if you do a search on Moondogs in the 2 channel forum.

Someone here on the BB asked for first dibs on the amps, but I can't remember who it was...if whoever it was will remind me I'll certainly honor my promise!

Also, I have a spam blocker turned on at my ISP, if anyone sends me an email you will get a message about asking to be added to my address book. I will take care of that and reply asap.

"Someone here on the BB asked for first dibs on the amps, but I can't remember who it was...if whoever it was will remind me I'll certainly honor my promise!"

Me, perhaps?

Anyway, do you have the ultimate upgrade on your Moondogs, edster?

Does God answers prayer?

----------------

On 11/26/2003 3:37:23 PM neo33 wrote:

Ed, please remember me when you're back from your vacation
1.gif

By the way, that is one nice TT you have. Are you selling it, too?

----------------

neo33,

One of the reasons I didn't mention my Moondogs earlier is you seemed pretty SET (pun intended) on getting MagneQuest iron...mine have ElectraPrint iron.

Sorry, I am not following you on the TT comment...I don't have one (yet)1.gif!

Ed -

I am sorry we didn't stop by when we had the chance to hear your system en toto. It would have been glorious! I was just snorting and pawing the ground to get back home, and I had to drive all but 3.5 hours on the trip.

Gary, the worst part of the labor process was...the easychair. It was a death lazy boy, the most uncomfortable chair I ever tried to sleep in. It was so bad I threw the pillow on the floor and fell asleep lying on the linoleum. When the charge nurses changed shifts, the new nurse apologized to my wife and demanded I leave the hospital. With bad hat head and totally discombobulated, i guess I did look homeless14.gif

----------------

On 11/27/2003 sheltie dave wrote:

Ed -

I am sorry we didn't stop by when we had the chance to hear your system en toto. It would have been glorious! I was just snorting and pawing the ground to get back home, and I had to drive all but 3.5 hours on the trip.

Gary, the worst part of the labor process was...the easychair. It was a death lazy boy, the most uncomfortable chair I ever tried to sleep in. It was so bad I threw the pillow on the floor and fell asleep lying on the linoleum. When the charge nurses changed shifts, the new nurse apologized to my wife and demanded I leave the hospital. With bad hat head and totally discombobulated, i guess I did look homeless
14.gif

----------------

Dave,

I remember that chair. I used it when my son was born during the blizzard of '83 and my wife was in labor for 48 hours. The leg rest was broken and every time I fell asleep, my wife yelled at me to wake up and sympothize with her pain and agony. It was green if I remember correctly (which I do!). 3 days of pure hell before the doc finally made it to the hospital and cut her open. They let me watch though.

Glad to hear that your family was together for thanksgiving Gary.

Dave,glad to hear all is well with you and yours.

Gary yes, please quit smoking it will do wonders for you. If you smoke in the house it creeps into your electronics. Glad to hear you two are kicking the habbit. You can always switch to beer like me. Preferably Newcastle. Goes well with cigars.

Hey, this week the wife and I went nuts. Bought two LCD TV's, a DVD player and a new desk setup for the Den. Caused me to miss buying my VPI, but I will get it probably this month.

Cheers 9.gif

Bill,

if you bought two new LCD TVs, does that mean you want to sell me that worthless ole flatscreen? We are looking for one for the new living room4.gif

Gary, yup, the easychair they had at the hospital was green, now that I think about it. At 2 in the morning, they brought me in to the OR to watch Liam's birth, and asked me if I wanted to watch the C section and videotape it, or if I wanted to be with my wife and talk her through it.

One look at the business end and I knew I would be murdering a doctor for hurting my wife like that, so I stayed with my wife. Liam was born listening to Santana's "I'm Winning," followed by the Moody Blues "Question" and Blue Oyster Cult with "Godzilla."

I wonder what the tea leaves would portend with this song trio?

Na, the Mitz HDTVWS55???509 stays, it is in the HT setup. I keep getting sent to the other Satelite viewing room (my sons playroom) and his 19" sony was killing me. He also needed more room, so since the Planar 20" LCD was on sale from $1049 to $649 I made the jump. Probably cheaper than a new cabinet for the ole 19" sony anyway.

You should see his play room now, I will have to take a picture. I will also include the den when the new furniture arrives. Bad side is my Cornwalls got moved to an even shorter wall becasue of the doors. D** large speakers they just never fit. My visiting neighbors asked why I couldn't hang the small cubes like their husbands have from the ceiling. Poor B**tards.