you might not belive this but....

cdsang

I put my RSW-15 in the living room and my dad watched some parts of Finding Nemo. One bass part was where the ship was falling. I asked him the next day what he thought and he said, I didn't notice any difference. And he has his Bose Module. It kinda pissies me off. I spend more money on my sub then most of his system is worth and he says, I didn't notice a differnce. I will forget buying him a sub this year.

CD

I know what caused this!

You forgot to bring a power cord forthe sub,a small mistake.

I forgive you

BECAUSE ITS NOT POSSIBLE NOT TO NOTICE,EVEN A SERIOUSLY DRUNK,DAZED,SICK OR EVEN DEAF PERSON WOULD NOTICE.

Did you notice the previous line was in ALL CAPS?

I would find this insulting,on the next try I would bring ALL my subs to this room(as long as you can provide 5-6 15AMP lines)and make all MY subs run as ONE.Fire LOTR Fellowship of the Ring extended edition the scene in the cave with the Barlog.

Trust me people outside the building would notice

Well, I really didn't do an A/B test with the sub and module. Heck, even my cheesy KSW-100(which is probly one of Klipsch's worse subs)can outdo bose. I suppose I can sit him down, play any bass heavy sence and A/B that. If he still doesn't notice then I dunno what to do. I know for a fact my mom noticed. Her eyes got big for about a second kinda like what was that? Belive it or not, I even noticed some voices sounded better. Right now he has his Bose stuff with my RC-3II and my old Rebel Klipsch sats in the back. I think I'll sit him down this weekend. I am keeping the sub there till about Christmas or when my dad says he doesn't notice anything after the A/B thing.

CD

Maybe he does not care, so to him there is no difference. My wife has this problem. She cares so little that when I went from a little 8" ported Sony piece of crap to a Sealed 54L DPL12, she almost made me cry when she said she could not tell the difference.

When I encounter people like this, I just try to remember that I am doing this for myself, well, and try to show off to my friends. I will admit she could tell that there was no more port noise when the Ents (sp?) in LOTR2T walked with the hobbits on his shoulder.

This reminds me when I bought the new TV and she said, Yeah that DVD looks a little better, but I dont care. I could not believe that she did not notice the scan lines were gone. However, when you do not care, you look at the big picture and not the subtleties that make a system shine. TV speakers are good enough for her