Initial Review of DRD45 amps vs. Moondogs !!!!

Cut-Throat

----------------

On 12/15/2003 10:33:47 PM paulparrot wrote:

It's because he is full of hate and can't argue anything on merit, since he's wrong. He's desperate and doesn't know what to do, so he lashes out with nasty talk.

----------------

Mr. Parrot,

I think I've already proven you are one who argues and does not have a clue what he's arguing, to the point of even making up what someone said. BTW "hate" is not the correct word as far as you are concerned. Hate would imply you're worthy of an some intense emotional response. Try "disdain". It better describes my response to the shallow nature of your dogma. You really should look to Mr. BUB as one who specializes in lashing out with nasty talk. It seems he does not like it when directed back at him. Again remember it is you Mr. Parrot and Mr. BUB who earned their designation. First for Mr. BUB;

"Craig NOS,

You are an Fricken Idiot! I have never said 3 watts would shake the plaster lose in my home. I don't even have plaster!

Maybe, if you would actually read what I posted, instead of repeating what you thought I said. Yes, this is a public forum and I will speak for myself.

Yes, You are probably the biggest idiot, I have come across on the internet. While others will continue to get in a peeing contest with you, I am done with you and will hereforth ignore you like the fly on the Sh*t pile that you are."

And for you Mr. Parrot;

You know Mr. Parrot you are an idiot also. I'm betting you are a Republican also. Just the kind of warped logic that right-wing bigots use. I'm all done with you now too. Another fly on the Shiitpile.

In case you also have short term memory loss, or selective memory, The above statements are part of this thread. Those two qoutes do not indicate you're making friends and influencing people here. But WTFDIK?

You and Mr. BUB were able to elicite those responses by spewing your shallow dogma ad nauseum. I'm merely attempting to create colorful acronyms for our reading pleasure until you return to your holes. I'm willing to continue peeing on you until you drown.

Klipsch out.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Potty-Mouth,

I don't expect to influence people here who believe in magic and know nothing about music. It is enough for me to educate newbies and lurkers about the limitations of low-watt amps.

I don't think there's more than three or four people here who are so completely gone that they deny the very real limitations of their low-watt amps. Most people who have and enjoy SET amps use them within their operational range. They know that they would fall apart playing something demanding at realistic volume, no matter what size room. So they don't go there. And everybody's happy.

Then there are others who insist that basic laws of physics don't apply, as if by sheer determination they can make 3 watts act like 30. They will insist they can fill a large room with a dynamic symphony orchestra recording and not have it congested and compressed and clipped. They can keep on insisting all they want but it doesn't change the facts one iota.

----------------

On 12/16/2003 9:29:44 AM paulparrot wrote:

I don't expect to influence people here who believe in magic and know nothing about music.

Mr. Parrot,

Please provide your music experience and how you know so much about music? What instruments do you play? How long have you or did you play music? In what setting did you play music? Who did you study with? How long did you study music? Are accoutic instruments demanding or not? Define demanding. Define realistic?

Mr. Parrot, you really should do some research and reading to educate yourself. I did outline a simple 3 step program for you in another post.

Klipsch out.

----------------

On 12/16/2003 12:37:26 PM paulparrot wrote:

Mr. Jazman,

First you were obsessed with Craig, and now you're obsessed with me. Get your own life!

----------------

Mr. Parrot,

It seems the simple questions about your music expertise proved too difficult. Rather than provide some foundation for your claimed music knowledge, you attempt to switch the subject to obsession. Mr. Parrot, you've got to do better than that. You introduced the subject of my inquiry, not I. AS USUAL, you prove to be long in the beak with a lot of squawking, but very short on substance. Just more dogma drama. Let me know when you're ready to discuss what qualifies you to know more about music than others. That should be easy enough for you.

Klipsch out.

----------------

On 12/16/2003 3:34:01 PM paulparrot wrote:

Mr. Jazman,

First I'd need for you to find a post of mine where I have claimed to be a music expert.

I am enjoying your posts immensely. With sophisticated friends like you, the low-watters don't need any enemies.

----------------

Mr. Parrot,

This post of yours above is further proof that you need a reading comprehension class. Go back and re-read my posts and you will not find I said you claimed to be a music expert. I questioned if you had any knowledge of music. You're embarrassing to yourself! Can you read and then understand what is there? Start back two posts from me and work your way forward. There is a progression, and I realize you have trouble with the root word progress. Sorry Parrot, you figure it out from there. I don't have time to provide free Reading comprehension, English usage, and Logic classes in one day.

Klipsch out.

Please provide your music experience and how you know so much about music? Are accoutic instruments demanding or not? Define demanding. Define realistic?

Klipsch out.

----------------

I believe in your first sentence you made the insinuation that he had claimed somehow to be an expert. Just my take. Klipsch in.

----------------

On 12/16/2003 6:36:22 PM rtaylor wrote:

Please provide your music experience and how you know so much about music? Are accoutic instruments demanding or not? Define demanding. Define realistic?

Klipsch out.

----------------

I believe in your first sentence you made the insinuation that he had claimed somehow to be an expert. Just my take. Klipsch in.

----------------

You don't do your homework young hero worshipper. Mr. Parrot makes the insinuation that he knows more than others about music with "I don't expect to influence people here who believe in magic and know nothing about music."

Stay in your weight class amateur!

Klipsch out.

----------------

On 12/16/2003 7:34:34 PM jazman wrote:

----------------

On 12/16/2003 6:36:22 PM rtaylor wrote:

Klipsch out.

----------------

----------------

You don't do your homework young hero worshipper. Mr. Parrot makes the insinuation that he knows more than others about music with "I don't expect to influence people here who believe in magic and know nothing about music."

Stay in your weight class amateur!

Klipsch out.

----------------

Hi again Edmond. I do not worship anyone. I do not worship PP or SET. I have watched the topics here for awhile now, long enough I believe to get a feel for the people in it. In my opinion you are combative in your remarks. So are others, myself included. I have let myself get involved in some of the conversations because I believed you to be over the top.

I have also learned alot from members here. There is much to learn here for all of us. I have opinions that from living 50 years on this wonderful place called earth have merit to me. I've played in school bands and rock bands. That doesn't make me an expert on music. I've built a SS amp and rebuilt a tube amp. That doesn't make me an engineer.1.gif

If and when you do make another hit on my beliefs I will do my best to reply in a gentlemanly way. 11.gif12.gif Even if it does give me indigestion.14.gif

So Edmond,(I hope this is the right sp?) Peace, Randy