Anyone have a Scott 299-C they want to sell?

Klipsch RF7

Guest Anonymous

]----------------

Ob Boy now I'm 2 months behind !! Not me I just work 16 hours a day. If it comes to that I will quit accepting work. No one should have to wait more the 3 weeks if I can help it. I keep all parts needed on hand and ready to roll !! Keep me off this forum and I actually get some work done 9.gif

Craig

----------------

Craig, if your not behind, where are MY amps2.gif GET BACK TO WORK6.gif Glad your feeling better too! Take good care of Georges 299C, he wants it PERFECT as do I3.gif Merry Christmas to you and your family. ta ta

Smilin13.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/23/2003 7:58:24 PM Georg Friedrich Handel wrote:

Smilin, Your cool as hell man, bwhahahahaha
9.gif
I like your posts, they are just wacky as hell and i crack up everytime i read them
3.gif

Toodaloo
13.gif

Georg Friedrich Handel

----------------

George,

Ya watchin too much Austin Powers, bwahahaha, is your pinky in your mouth, you better make shure to have the HT added to your wish list, BTW you may want to check out a couple pair of cornwall's for the same price as the RF7's IMO I like them better, for what its worth.

2.gif3.gif ya may just luvem6.gif HHHAAAPPPPYYYYY nwyr11.gif

Georg,

Congratulations on your Scott purchase. My experience tells me you will be very happy. Your process was similar to many who are new to tubes. It is not an easy thing to leave to the words of others the sound of the music we will hear. Many here have benefited from the Scott/Craig combo. I listen to a splendid SET amp, but am anxious to get my 299A back in the next few days.

Merry Christmas

SSH

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/23/2003 8:04:53 PM NOSValves wrote:

Steve,

First off what amps ???

I have no amps on the premises that have been here more then 2 weeks ! Well except for some back burner projects for buddies ! Ummm Win Dodger and Paul Parrott come to mind there !

Craig

----------------

Craig,

3.gif Man oh man, I forgot to have the amps sent to you, Santa just called and said he will deliver them tomorrow night sometime, as long as you stay off your computer and complete your work tonight. Santa said that you were very close to being on the naughty list cause you argue with people so much15.gif He is disappointed in your attitude, I told him you will work on it. He said he will bring Harry Chanuka with him so you can get a pair of clean underware and socks for the holiday's6.gif so just stay Honest and you won't get coal14.gif

Who luv's ya baby

Smilin out9.gif

Smilin,

A pr of Jeff Lessard's 2A3 amps that he built for himself.

Craig,

I fully expect to be doing the Christmas boogie just as I posted earlier. SET, PP, & multi-channel SS. There is no way that box will be intact two feet inside my door. I've been missin' that amp.

SSH

----------------

On 12/23/2003 8:07:36 PM ssh wrote:

Georg,

Congratulations on your Scott purchase. My experience tells me you will be very happy. Your process was similar to many who are new to tubes. It is not an easy thing to leave to the words of others the sound of the music we will hear. Many here have benefited from the Scott/Craig combo. I listen to a splendid SET amp, but am anxious to get my 299A back in the next few days.

Merry Christmas

SSH

----------------

Awesome! I cant wait to see what it is like, the amp is going to be fitted with an Auto Bias so that i dont have to set it.

George,

Ya watchin too much Austin Powers, bwahahaha, is your pinky in your mouth, you better make shure to have the HT added to your wish list, BTW you may want to check out a couple pair of cornwall's for the same price as the RF7's IMO I like them better, for what its worth.

2.gif3.gif
ya may just luvem
6.gif
HHHAAAPPPPYYYYY nwyr
11.gif

----------------

Thanks man, Ill look into the Cornwalls and see what theyre like. Are they bi-wirable?

I just want to say thanks Dave and appreciate you helping me out. Im sending out the money order this afternoon to you and should recieve it by mid next week. Please send out the amp to Craig as soon as you can so that he can get started working on it and turning it into a sonic monstrosity4.gif

Thanks and Happy holidays to all.

Yours truly,

Sir Georg Friedrich Handel

----------------

On 12/24/2003 12:19:41 PM ssh wrote:

Georg,

If there is someone near you with tubes & LaScalas or Cornwalls, Please go listen to them. The 7s are very good speakers, but you owe it to yourself to hear Heritage.

SSH

----------------

The Heritage are very large speakers and unfortunately i wont have room for them.