FS: 2 Channel SS

Flason

As much as I hate to sell my stuff, the collection has become to full and something has to give. Here are 2 pieces with a possible 3rd I will list later.

1. HK730 This unit was dirty when I received it over a year ago. I procrastinated long enough and a few months ago I cleaned it, actually just compressed air and Rat Shaq Contact/Control Cleaner and Lubricant. No noise when turning any of the dials or any pressing any buttons. Only problem is the U clips for the amp/pre section are missing. I used a pair of 3' RCA cables which worked just fine. Face is clean with only a couple minor brushes, but no deep scratches. I will sell it for $95 delivered & insured to your door.

2. McIntosh MA6100 integrated. 70 wpc. I would say appearance is 6 out of 10, but with a little elbow grease it would improve dramatically. Slight bubbling in the glass around headphone jack and some around the chrome. Plays great but could use some of that cleaner/lube on the volume pot. Don't let the negative scare you. This is a nice piece. I'm looking for $345 insured and delivered to your door.

I'm not making money on either piece. I'm selling the Mac for what I paid + shipping. I'm taking a loss on the HK. Please e-mail me any questions to flason1@yahoo.com and I will answer them tomorrow. I took some benedryl an hour ago and my head is nodding.

HK is sold.

I actually have 1 more item to sell. I know this is a 2 channel SS amp post but I also have a 299B that I won off of e-bay quite some time ago. It probably needs a rebuild and the faceplate is a lot like the homely girl you date because she's so sweet but don't tell your friends. It has 1 broken tube(12AX7) but I was told it was working prior to being shipped to my. I have a copy of the original e-bay add and a manual for the 299B. I'm asking $180 for it and I'll ship it to you or a destination of your choice. I have more pics if interested.

post-3905-1381925146127_thumb.gif