klipsch are great.

dantfmly

I have heard a few speaker brands (even owned: bose, inifinity), like infinity, polk, B&w, bose (i even hate to say that one name) but i have to say i have not found a speaker i like nearly as much. There were alot of speakers i like the sound out of. (like my infinty sm155's i used to own but sold to get my klf-20's, but i must say nothing i have ever heard has the staging ability or the effiency of klipsch. Man what would i give just to hear a pair of Khorns though. I have hear belles and lascalas (in a store) but not Khorns though. :( The thing i think i like the most about klipsch as a company though. They really cater pricing to military overseas. I got everything almost half off overseas (being in the military). I mean for pete's sake the even had the km series that was exclusively for military overseas.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost bought a brand new pair of '83 birch Cornwall IIs at the Robbinson Barracks Post Exchange in Stuttgart while stationed in Ludwigsburg, Germany. Problem was I had no way of carrying those beasts by myself from a taxi cab back to my little two-man room 15K away, so I settled instead for a discontinued pair of JBL L112 Century II 3-way monitors. At 53lbs. each, they were a helluva lot easier to manage (and fit in the trunk of the Mercedes taxi cab) than the Cornwalls would've been. The JBLs were nice, but I wanted those Cornwalls in the worse way...had to wait until '99 to get a pair (and it was worth the wait)!