Here goes....the best HDTV?

stream

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I got a toshiba 36hfx73. I had the 32hf72 before that, Great tv and has beatiful color. I had a sony wega a few years back not a hd model though. My first hfx 36 toshiba had to go back to the store becasue of a real bad curve up at the top left of the tv, and a slight curve down on the left bottom, really only noticable during a wide screen picture. What a pain I cant say my local dealer was real helpful. Took about a month before they got another one..wont be going back there!

----------------

On 2/3/2004 12:06:08 PM MrMcGoo wrote:

Pioneer was the first to go to 16:9 TVs and does the best with 4:3 TV and 2.35:1 movies. Pioneer uses 72 points for convergence adjustments. Pioneer comes closer to NTSC color right out of the box than any other brand that I am aware of. Pioneer get my vote for RPTVs. Other technologies such as plasma and DLP are not as competetive or nonexistent for Pioneer. Their plasmas are great if you are independently wealthy.

Bill

----------------

Bill,

You hit it on the nose with that one!!

Tom