k-horns relisted on ebay

there are a pair of walnut k-horns listed for the second time on ebay---the seller has a (-1) feedback rating due to the disgruntled buyer the first time around. i was wondering if anyone here had any knowledge of these either this time around or from the first auction? i am in the market for a pair and am not too far away (western mass.), but i am a bit worried about the negative feedback. if anyone has any info or thoughts---it's much appreciated.

Weird, I just got an email from a different seller about this item.

Dear thegreaseman,

Dear eBay Member, I am sorry to disturb you but i have seen the item you are interested( Klipschorn Klipsch best corner horn speakers!) and i want to make you a great offer. If you are intersted in this "Klipschorn Klipsch best corner horn speakers "please email me in next 24 hours so you will get imediatly more information regarding my idem. The price is 750 USD. Hurry up and you will get the great offer and the great disscount:one brand new nokia 8910i extra bonus !!! You know you want it. Why not go for it at this incredib le price! If you are interested contact me so we can close a verry profitable deal for both of us. Don't lose this offer because it's the best. Free shipping & 30-day returns.

Thank you,

alberto_ukk

Sounds like this might be a scam. I just don't trust this guy.