is their a reason

dtel

• Moderators

Some bands dont put out dvd concert videos , it don't make sense to me if they are still touring. I don't see a reason, why buy a cd when you can buy a dvd and also watch with better sound .Is their something i am missing. thanx

I do not want to speak for Synth, but I think what he was trying to say is, that not every band actually videos their concerts due to production costs, distribution costs, etc. Particularly in light of today's 5.1 recording equipment costs, it may not always be feasible to do a live DVD of a concert. Am I close, Synth? Or are you still THERE?

I'm just utterly confused as to what dtel was trying to say. I'm really confused by "Some bands dont put out dvd concert videos , it don't make sense to me if they are still touring." To me that makes PERFECT sense. Put out a $12 dvd of the concert THEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE SHOW WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR TOWN. That makes zero financial sense. Do the tour, make the bucks THEN release a dvd to make even more. Doesn't THAT make more sense???

----------------

On 2/9/2004 8:13:29 PM GRB wrote:

I do not want to speak for Synth, but I think what he was trying to say is, that not every band actually videos their concerts due to production costs, distribution costs, etc. Particularly in light of today's 5.1 recording equipment costs, it may not always be feasible to do a live DVD of a concert. Am I close, Synth? Or are you still THERE?

----------------

Actually, I think he was commenting on the mispelling of the word there. (Their = Something that belongs to "THEM," They're = They Are, There = Anything else). Also, you should say it doesn't make sense, not "don't," questions should end with a question mark, and Commas and periods don't need a space in front of them.

Actual-like, I think he wuz commentin' on da mispellin' o' da doo-diss type word DAIR.You can dooo dis wif it OR you can do dat wif it. (Getting down low, Deir = Sump'n dat belongs t' "DEM," They be = Dems Be, Dair = Anythin' elses). On da flip side, yo' should be sayin dat it doesn't make sense, NOT "dohht," questions ends when da fat-lady sings wit some quesshun markems, an' Commas an' peery-wids duzn't need some bail-outs in front o' dem before da next grammatified sendence turn-around. You done gots it, Doc? Necks weaks lesson. Publix Speakun so youse can improve ya Whadda Ya Says wif my Wabbit firing style delivery!