Good cd burner program

BackBurner

Who? Me or him? If you are talking to me, yes, I do have the program. I like the features and everything. I dont use i tvery often, though... On my old burner that had Nero, it always froze my computer up. But if you opened the CD tray, it was fine. My computer has issues...

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 2/27/2004 2:19:45 AM wheelman wrote:

Do you have roxio easy cd creator 5 platinum? I have had nero and the roxio is way better. But the nero is descent you can do more with the roxio. Don't mistake this with the roxio you get when using windows media player. Not even the same. That roxio sucks big time.

----------------

The roxio i have came with my computer ( family bundle from radio rat ) windows XP . I'm sure i've got the one that sucks .

newest nero can burn dvd's now. i don't really like the nero 'express' version they been pumping out lately. really turned it into a burning for dummies proggy like roxio has evolved into.

you can download a demo of nero online for sure, tho i'm not exactly sure of the extent of the demo's functionality. hell, may not even let you burn hehe

so i'm guessing you're just burning straight files, not CD images or anything like that.

The demo version of Nero has all of the capabilities as it's full version brother... It just only lasts for 30 days. My opinion goes with Nero. It's more streamlined than Roxio (I had DVD & CD creator pro 6 on my computer... It just seemed really clunky and slow.) BUT there are some features in Roxio that you won't find in Nero so... I'd just say audition both if you can.9.gif

----------------

On 3/4/2004 2:06:05 AM Professor.Ham.Slap wrote:

The demo version of Nero has all of the capabilities as it's full version brother... It just only lasts for 30 days. My opinion goes with Nero. It's more streamlined than Roxio (I had DVD & CD creator pro 6 on my computer... It just seemed really clunky and slow.)
BUT
there are some features in Roxio that you won't find in Nero so... I'd just say audition both if you can.
9.gif

----------------

So can you copy other DVD'S ? movies ?

OR just put static picture files on the disc for playback on a dvd player ?

i think 1:1 copies of dvd's are a lot harder than just copying regular cds. there's a significant amount of encryption/protection for dvds, and you'll have to find a way to crack through that before hand.

but the tools are out there, that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...