Anyone in Milwaukee that can help me out?

wrench_peddler

I bid and paid $940 for a 5 pc set of Klipsch speakers and a Harmon Kardon receiver on Feb.2nd. It was never shipped and their phone was cut off. I finally got in touch with the wife at the house tonight. The landlord and police were there and the kids were crying. She was being kicked out. I will be in touch with detectives tomorrow and see if they can arrange a pick up of my stuff if it is fit to be picked up. If it can be arranged, I need someone that can pick it up and I will pay for shipping and for the trouble. I just want to have someone on go should the detectives get it set up.

This is truly a post that saddens my heart.... I hope it works out for you and the family. Even with with tough times, they should have stood up and did the right thing and delivered your stuff as promised. Maybe I'm becoming to soft, but the thought of those kids crying as they were being kicked out chokes me up....

Yes HornPenguin, it has me torn too. I left feedback on Ebay a few days ago that "some day, some way, he would be paid back." It just usually doesn't happen this quickly. I would be willing to help her and the kids out in any way I can but not $940 dollars worth. I have a feeling that my money went up his nose or in a vein. He deserves anything he gets and more.