MkIIIs Up And Running

garymd

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was better at this picture downloading thing they would have come out better. The pictures Larry emailed me were crystal clear. These are really fuzzy. I guess I didn't follow his instructions too well.

Edit: I guess I'm the only one seeing fuzzy pictures. Everyone else says they're clear. How can that happen?

Gary, everything looks crystal clear to me. Where was my bed? I did not see it in the picture. Great looking pair of Herseys.

The room with the Altecs looks different than the room with the stereo rack. Is there more than one room downstairs?

That is a great looking stereo rack full of gear. Looks like you will be spending a lot of time in the basement. I am going to rename you basement Gary .9.gif

If I increase the size on my end, they look great. I guess it's the small setting when I initially download that's distorting it here.

Craig,

I still have 20/20 vision! Thanks though. Didn't get to the scott this weekend but it's not getting much use lately anyway if you know what I mean.3.gif

Larry,

Thanks for taking the time to come out today and doing the photoshop work before sending them. I know it must have taken some time.

Bill,

I have the altecs in the finished room of the basement and the gear in the unfinished room right on the other side of the wall. The finished room is also my wife's office but it's 13x24 so plenty of room for the speakers. There's a daybed down there so when you get kicked out for buying the khorns behind you wife's back, I'll have a spot for you.2.gif