Heresy II's FOR SALE

analogman

How can you expect klipschers not to give you a hard time on this one ...you admit you're asking "very top dollar" yet you also say they are at best an "8.5" in condition.

You're contradicting yourself and expecting no one will call you on it. 14.gif

BigBusa,

No contradiction here.If you read for accuracy you will note I said an "honest" 8.5 NOT at best.When I rate an item,any item, I consider the following, for example;a coin is not proof if it has been handled in any way;a speaker is not mint if it has been played.The only way an item is mint is if it is as it was the day it was "minted". Think about LPs;I've opened many sealed discs that did not meet the standard MINT (perfect in every way).I hear and read everyday people talking about their "mint condition" whatever it is.This is not an accurate description.People need to learn to use the word NEAR when they are so flippantly tossing about the adjective MINT.In other words,in TROLL LAND the only "TENS" are still sealed in their boxes,SO we start at NINE and work back.

HAVE A HAPPY DAY!!1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif

The Troll