when is this coming out?

The Premier Reference speaker is sitting on plexiglass. Its base has adjustable carpet spikes.

The carpet spikes on my RF-7s are not easy to adjust. The possible new line of speakers should not only look good, but should sound good as well.

Bill

yup, the wood on this is really nice looking, but overall i have to agree with proj....this looks like what i imagine coming out of a white van.

please don't ban me for that comment...15.gif

i think there is a sort of refined beauty in the 7's but the trend in speaker making is like the fashion industry, so i guess it will make for good marketing and higher waf in the long run9.gif

Definitely more of the modern look, You can see this in the new RSX line and the GMX. Even the pro media ultras started to take on this new unique look. I like it, Its breaking out of the mold of this box era. I mean klipsch speakers look great, but a lil design could never hurt. I like a dust caps and the baffle aint that bad either. That's probably not real wood, but who cares, it looks better. I like the rounded back too.