Supersized Speakers!!

McDonald's has announced it will end supersize fries and drinks except for special promotions in its more than 13,000 U.S. restaurants by year's end.

Oh no, they are forcing us to eat smaller portions. Probably charge the same too. Kinda got me laughing...to myself.

The next thing ya know, they will take our supersized speakers too...

Make everyone listen to little bland cubes called BOSE and that "they are better for us in every way." LOL

Long live BIG Klipsch Speakers!!! New or old ones, they ROCK!!

Who needs the extra fat anyway. I don't. 4.gif

Speaking of fat? I had a big ol fatty last night. Big ol fat BBQd steak. I mean this thing was so thick it could have been considered a roast. Ohhh yummm... (m00n starts to drewl)

----------------

On 3/11/2004 12:08:40 PM m00n wrote:

Who needs the extra fat anyway. I don't.
4.gif

Speaking of fat? I had a big ol fatty last night. Big ol fat BBQd steak. I mean this thing was so thick it could have been considered a roast. Ohhh yummm... (m00n starts to drewl)
----------------

Mmmm, prime rib roast...

Hey Indy!

I too believe in BIG BOXES!! In the words of Ian Gillan (of Deep Purple screams) YYEEEAAAHHHHH

I'm closing on the new Indianapolis Home today. You'll have to stop by and give your sage advice on my many planned HT installations. Maybe sell me some of those Birch babies you've got laying around the garage.LOL