What kind of pudding you like ?

BackBurner

----------------

On 3/15/2004 6:18:19 PM rtaylor wrote:

I've only heard of one other person to talk of shaky puddin, and she was usually shakin by that time.
3.gif
Thanks Craig for a memory

----------------

Were you and craig in some sort of kinky 3 sum pudding party that we should know about ?2.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Rice pudding is my favorite...here is the Recipe

3 tablespoons rice

1 tablespoon sugar

1 quart milk

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or nutmeg

Wash the rice thoroughly, add the other ingredients and pour into a greased baking dish. Bake for three hours in a slow oven, stirring several times during the first hour. The mixture should not boil. Serve either hot or cold. One-half cup of raisins may be added, if desired.

----------------

On 3/15/2004 9:15:04 AM BBB wrote:

I’m not fussy just as long as my pudding contains lots of CHOCOLATE with just a little sugar, nonfat dry milk, maltodextrin, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, modified tapioca starch, processed cocoa, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, natrasodium pyrophosphate, disodium phosphate, mono- and di-glycerides, esters of fatty acids, calcium sulfate, propylene glycol, soybean oils, sodium silicoaluminate, salt, lecithin, carrageen and the all important artificial flavors and coloring agents FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Green #3, FD&C Red #5, FD&C Yellow # 6 I’ll be perfectly satisfied.
9.gif

----------------

Bugs that's pretty funny, I can't believe you went through those great lengths to read off of a box of pudding and type all that down. 1.gif

Wheelman-

You've got it all wrong! BBB invented the formula for chocolate pudding, he was reciting from memory! He's a firm believer of "better living through chemistry".3.gif

P.S. The extra additives and preservatives are for use on the Mars Land Rovers. Dis-Spirited and Missed-Opportunity!11.gif

Afterthought... BBB remember I prefer the little yellow mallet, the large iron sledge dents my coiffure, and we must not mess with the "DO"

hallwalker

i am trying that rice pudding tonight...just is taking FOREVER to wash the rice, there are so many grains to wash and the toothbrush i am using is causing cramps in my fingers. i am also running out of space on the countertop to let them dry, any suggestions to make this faster?

ugh

9.gif