Attacks must stop!!

Trey Cannon

giving away the matrix. hmm hmm hmm. Of course i should of watched it by now. LoL but i guess i will wait till hbo has it. And to think i kind of started that whole mess unintentionally ofcourse. But i am innocent untill proven guilty. God bless America!

Whoa, friend m00n... I bring you no chastisement. I only meant to show you that you did indeed pour the oil of humility on cyber-waters troubled by personal animosities. A timely "m00n pie peace" to curb the frenzied appetites of barking puppies who should rather act their dog years in restrained silence.

You have used your native wit and outrageous charm to sooth this savage beast... and, who knows, someday you may even reach Pope (expletive deleted) the Innocent... should such an irrational troll 11.gif ever appear on this Forum.

Keep up the good influence and be well my m00n friend. -HornEd

----------------

On 3/17/2004 3:34:43 AM T2K wrote:

It will be nice to read your posts in the future ED that do not contain crass references to my stated opinion.

The innocent one.
12.gif

Keith

----------------

Not shown in the picture is the little pitch fork. 9.gif

ED, ok. I hope I don't sound insulting, but I was having a hard time deciphering what you were eluding to.

----------------

On 3/17/2004 10:20:20 AM HornEd wrote:

Whoa, friend m00n... I bring you no chastisement. I only meant to show you that you did indeed pour the oil of humility on cyber-waters troubled by personal animosities. A timely "peace of m00n pie" to curb the frenzied appetites of barking puppies who should rather act their dog years in restrained silence.

You have used your native wit and outrageous charm to sooth this savage beast... and, who knows, someday you may even reach Pope (expletive deleted) the Innocent... should such an irrational troll
11.gif
ever appear on this Forum.

Keep up the good influence and be well my m00n friend. -HornEd

----------------

Pay no attention Rick. I enjoy your wit filled posts here. It seems there is no end to the personal attacks by some here. I am hopeful that the Moderators are able to understand the limits of others patience.

Keith