Very specific 2 channel thing

hwatkins

I will make the assumption that the board was shut down due to policing of behavior. Whatever the reason - I am disappointed.

I enjoy the banter and that forum has opened up some wonderful conversations with folks that have done quite a bit in helping me understand the nuances of audio and specifically loudspeakers.

I'll be at the asylum, audio roundtable, Lansing (building meself a new box) and DIY audio for a bit.

I have not been bothered by the stuff on the board - or more precisely, I use my damn channel changer. If I am offended or put off by a conversation, I quit reading and participating. I don't need Trey or an admin to do it for me.

Trey and all - you are great folks - sorry some expect you to be cops. I'll wander back later.

Ditto. The shutdown of the 2-Channel Forum should not discourage good members, although it now seems to be when those few good souls feel they now have to leave. My brother the newbie Klipsch owner will not join the Klipsch Forums because of all the ranting and childish behavior that's been taking place, especially now since the Forum was closed down. So sad...

----------------

On 3/20/2004 8:29:27 AM jt1stcav wrote:

My brother the newbie Klipsch owner will not join the Klipsch Forums because of all the ranting and childish behavior that's been taking place...

----------------

DSCN0601_sml.jpg

Remind me again, Jim. Which brother is put-off by childish behavior?

(This is, without a doubt, my favorite picture I've seen on this board. I think about your Mom's reaction every time I see it, Jim!)

So, Trey says, "The day that fini goes two-channel Klipschorn there's no telling what he might post... I mean if he goes "cornerless" Klipschorn how will we handle the bandwidth surge of thousands of WAF compliers that have been committed to cornered Klipschorns."

And, just as reality in a minor key sinks in... )))blip((( ... Two-Channel takes a dive... let's hope it's not for the count! Oh br0ther m00n, wear a hat so your dome reflections lessen the lunacy of two-channel addicts with nary a fix in sight. =HornEd

PS: Henry... we will miss the products of the Watkins line... and you will miss the twit-wit of what promises to be vintage fini stuff. Actually, the Watkins truck used to stop by our door in my youth... the big product was pure vanilla and my mother was a "Watkins Addict"... well at least according to my frugal father reviewing household expenses. Ah, but you are so much more than "plain vanilla" in your observations, Henry, so do "hang" in there with the rest of us convicted "poster roasters" while Trey fashions a bit more rope.

LOL!!!9.gif

fini...I forgot about that shot! I just laughed so hard I almost wet myself!

BTW, Tom (the newbie Klipschan) is the one on the right. He may still reconsider; then again if he sees this pic on the forum, he may never show his face here ever (and for good reason)!3.gif

Our mom blames our antics on our dad...he's the biggest goof of all (and not because he's 6'7"). Even at 64 years old, why grow up?2.gif

P6081635.jpg

post-11084-13819253515744_thumb.jpg