The goof who put poormedias in his vehicle

BigBusa

His 15 mins of fame were over about 3 days ago.

I feel for him that he isn't solvent enough to install a real car audio system ...but come on ...praising him for putting poormedias in his car?

Are we try to start a trend here klipsch?

Budget car audio rules. LOL!

9.gif

Not sure why your mocking him? isn't audio all about what sounds good to you the owner of the gear? I own a set of pro media and have always enjoyed them. I think it was a cool idea that he was able to find something to suit his needs.

Moon---I think Busa is falling on his sword, like an antique Roman, like Antony or Brutus. He evidently wants to go out with some show and be remembered, like Antony and Brutus are. No quiet cutting of the wrists in a warm bath, like Petronius, for our heroic Busa.

I just hope he doesn't end up a Varus rather than a Brutus. :-)

I just thought the name of the post was halarious. I have a weird sense of humor. Obviously Bigbusa does to. I don't think anything bad about what the guy did good for him. The post is just funny to me. It's kind of like when you laugh when you shouldn't i guess and it only becomes funnier the more you think about it.

----------------

On 3/23/2004 7:26:32 AM BigBusa wrote:

The guy put computer speakers in his vehicle and klipsch is praising him for it on their website. Need I say more?

----------------

I heard with good results car stuff used in a home, why can't the same be true in reverse, on a small scale of course. I would hate to try put my klf-20 in my grand am. 3.gif

Speaking of car stuff. Do you want to hear some hill billy sh!t? I had a friend who got these speakers out of a left over fire where someones' home burnt down. They were Marshalls just like the guitar cabs. Yeah i know i never seen them before either. He had them hooked up in his home where he was staying with a cassette deck car stereo running off of a car battery. That thing sounded awesome! I am not kidding. I remember looking down at it after a long day in the woods when i was younger thinking how and the hell does that sound so good. And i got this system at my house that don't even come close. Well it didn't last long it blew up. What a bummer i wanted those speakers. Has anyone heard of Marshall home speakers?