For the Love of the Game

ygmn

Old movie....but I decided to watch it again last night with all my new speakers....and to get ready for BASEBALL this year

WOW....much better....you feel like you are pitching with the crowd effects....

They also have spots where Vin Scully is doing play by play of the baseball game on the center speaker ...and they have the soundtrack coming from the mains...sounds really cool.....

When he is warming up in the bullpen...ya can hear the ball whizzing by your head....

Great story.,....chicks will watch it for the love story....I watch it for the baseball.....

Well worth another watch if you have it...

Great Movie. And Kelly Preston is HOT!!! Joe, I wouldn't hold my breath on the Tigers, although they did beat My Twins a few times toward the end of the season. I think it will be a good year for the Twins this year. Me and a girl at work came up with a theory. We had an Ice Castle for the winter carnival this year. The last two times they built an ice castle were '87 and '91!!! So it looks like every year with an Ice Castle We win the World Series.