Who will be buying the new NV40/R420?

TheEAR

What is wrong tell me.

LOL

I just purchased the ASUS V9999 GamerEdition just for fun,because the "cool" blue card color. 1.gif

Oh and Doom3 will be mine monday...HE HE like LOTR ROFK a few days before most people

9.gif

Cannot wait to put my systems to good use

Well for starters I work,work in computers...configure them...BIG PC's...lots of'em.Networking and the works,emergency repairs...when people have to have it fixed and pay $$$$ and good.

Now message to YOU the good Klipschers...

Penguin...good job with purchasing the X800PRO...HL 2 will be out in september and then all the Nvidiots will squeal...LOL

Well I have all Nvidia flagship cards since the TNT 2 Ultra to today! 16.gif And all ATI best

9.gif

Its all gooooooooood

And Doom 3 is AMAZING I played 6 hours last night and wull be another 6 tonight!Oh yeah...Carmack and the gang realy show the competition who is boss when it comes to use of light and gameplay.This game has the goods

Doom 3 is fun and all for just mindless shooting, but there isn't much stratagy involved... I can't wait for Halo 2 to come out on XBOX. Undoubtably we will also see it on pc in the future. Amazing graphics for a console, and annother chunk of a great story. I think Carmack's got some competition on the XBOX. But all in all, being a mindless shooter I give Doom 3 a 94 out of 100. The only thing that seems to be missing is the interactivity with the environment.

"but there isn't much stratagy involved"

Duh,discovery of the millenium.How did you manage?

Doom is a bout shooting,its a first person shooter above all.What do you want and RPG/RTS elements mixed in.

You do not like it ...too bad.Most do and it will outsell those puzzle games,RTS games many times still,like it or NOT.