HDTV!!! doh, no more component inputs

Thors1982

So, I have been having internet problems and Adelphia comes to my house seems my set-up Instantly asks me to be a Beta Tester for HDTV :-)

HELL YEAH!!!!!

I have no more component inputs on my reciever though (Denon 3803) 2 component inputs, used by DVD player and X-box. So, my question is, should I take all my cables and run them directly to the TV. Or just run one directly to the TV(If so which one).

well,

for the dvd and xbox I would pop down to the local best buy or EBgames or gamestop and pick up a console switchers. I believe they run around $30 more than free. completely manual and will not support anything over 480 which is perfrect for dvd and xbox.

dell uausally runs some specials which can be found

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/deals/deals.php

----------------

On 4/6/2004 8:23:30 PM yromj wrote:

Just run the new HDTV feed from the cable box to the TV. It takes the highest bandwidth, and it would require the least amount of work. Win + win!

John
----------------

Agreed. Run the HDTV to the TV and run the two lesser sources through the Receiver.

I have the Zektor unit and it is awesome! Highly recommend it as a switching box. It is expensive but the performance is worth it. It will also convert COAX digital to Optical digital and vise versa. That is a great feature if you are running out of video and digital inputs. I am using the box to switch my XBox, Liteon 2001 DVD player (1080i setting), and HD cable box to my TV's single 1080i input. I would use my receiver for switching but I am out of digital sound inputs and my receiver is rated for 480p not HD material so the picture was soft when I ran HD video through it.

Laters,

Jeff

----------------

On 4/6/2004 8:23:30 PM yromj wrote:

Just run the new HDTV feed from the cable box to the TV. It takes the highest bandwidth, and it would require the least amount of work. Win + win!

John

----------------

exactly!!!!!!

avman.