I feel sorry for my neighbors...

Rdmarsiii

I finally got another copy of DSOTM! My cd changer broke my old copy in half, so i have been, what, three months without DSOTM? But thats ok, because the old cd changer went in the trash, but first with some abuse. I "accidently" dropped it on the way to the trash bin... Im probably going to get another copy for back up... 2.gif11.gif

----------------

On 4/11/2004 5:50:36 PM Istari wrote:

Dark Side Of The Moon = DSOTM

Has anyone tried this as an alternate soundtrack for "The Wizard of OZ"?

I've heard that its a rather interesting experience....

Haven't tried it myself....
----------------

Oh..... DSOTM just didn't click. And as a matter of fact, I got a new copy two weeks ago. I had forgotten what it sounded like. My wife heard it and inquired about the availability of chemicals we used when we listened to it last. I didn't have time to answer....She was running late to teach her senior girls sunday school class. Just as well..........

Terry

----------------

On 4/11/2004 2:54:22 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Um, I've had cassette decks eat tapes, but how in the hell does a CD changer snap a CD in half? This I gotta hear...

----------------

Well, the cd changer changed cds before it actually put the cd back into the carasul. Therefore, half of the cd was in the carasul, and the other half was still held by the actual player. So because of that, it snapped right in half. I sliced my arm when I "accidently" dropped it...

----------------

On 4/11/2004 6:30:16 PM IB Slammin wrote:

Oh..... DSOTM just didn't click. And as a matter of fact, I got a new copy two weeks ago. I had forgotten what it sounded like. My wife heard it and inquired about the availability of chemicals we used when we listened to it last. I didn't have time to answer....She was running late to teach her senior girls sunday school class. Just as well..........

Terry

----------------

LMAO!! My how the times change. 9.gif

----------------

On 4/11/2004 9:03:02 PM Rdmarsiii wrote:

Well, the cd changer changed cds before it actually put the cd back into the carasul. Therefore, half of the cd was in the carasul, and the other half was still held by the actual player. So because of that, it snapped right in half. I sliced my arm when I "accidently" dropped it...

----------------

Damn, the attack of the killer CD changer...who woulda thunkit? You didn't require stitches, did ya? It's either you or them, and I'm glad you won that fight!

Now stick to single disc CD players...they won't bite you (or eat yer CDs)!9.gif

<----------------

On 4/11/2004 5:50:36 PM Istari wrote:

Dark Side Of The Moon = DSOTM

Has anyone tried this as an alternate soundtrack for "The Wizard of OZ"?

I've heard that its a rather interesting experience....

Haven't tried it myself....

[/P>----------------

I tried it a few years ago. I can't remember for sure if it was Brick in the Wall or DSOTM. I think it was DSOTM though. Anyway you start the CD on the 2nd or 3rd lion roar (you know it's like how MGM or somebody like that always starts their movies). It is no coincidence. I'm not saying everything through the whole CD coincides with the movie, but a lot of it does. It's worth renting.