MFSL inner sleeves

For those of us who are overly compulsive about our vinyl...

I was disappointed to find out a couple of months ago the Discwasher VPR sleeves were no longer available...I've probably used them for about 20 years. I read the pros and cons of substitutes on the asylum board and ordered the MFSL sleeves. I'm happy to report they are mirror images of the VPR sleeves without the logo. Actually they are bit thicker on the side with the paper insert so I like them a bit better.

Again, for the overly compulsive vinyl enthusiasts...

I too have been using VRP sleeves for a long, LONG time! I think the quality went downhill when production shifted from Japan to Taiwan a few years back, but they were still my favorite inner sleeves. I still have about 75 of them on hand and will probably switch to the MFSL sleeves when I need more. The "best" sleeves according just about every record collector I know are the insanely expensive Nagaoka sleeves from Japan--I bought 25 of them once but really didn't see any advantage to them--if fact, I really prefer the VRP sleeves.

NAGAOKA          ANTI-STATIC Record Sleeves