EBAY idea?

Coytee

I know this is probably dumb, but I just read the length of my first post, saw the comments about people bidding on EBAY.

It occurred to me... wouldn't it be funny, yet sad if two people (pals?) from HERE ended up bidding agaisnt each other, or sold something to another without realizing it.

(presuming you'd not want to bid against a friend, nor necessrily sell to a friend at retail)

Wonder if you that are active, could have a "sign" (hmm..here's my sign?) such that others familiar with that, would know it's a "friendly" they're bidding with/against.

Certainly no reason for pals to run up price on each other, then again, all's fair in love & war?

1.gif9.gif11.gif

Most forum members here offer what they have for sale to others here before actually putting up an item on EBay. However, it probably would not hurt if there was an easier way to actually know once an item got on ebay. What I usually do is see who the seller is. Some use their same names as here on this forum. The longer you're here the more you recognize them. Good suggestion anyway.

hoggy

Also worth mentioning: If it is known that someone on this board is interested in an ebay pair at auction, we often discuss it here before auction's end. Many times, I've seen a pair mentioned here, then an interested forum member or two will express interest or state that they are wanting to bid. If multiple forum members are interested, often they will work out who is really going to bid for these, so they don't bid against each other and drive up the price. I have seen many occasions where one forum member will "back off" for another. One more reason this forum is what it is.