OT Wedding dress post on ebay

Bruinsrme

Hey,Bruins. That guy is nuttier than I am. Its funny because before I read your post this dress he was selling AND modeling was mentioned on the Don Imus show this morning. This character has become world-renowned.

Hilarious. Whats even funnier is that the final bid was $3,850.00! Unreal. He he he he

Millions of hits on that one, too. You'd think with that kind of traffic, he might take the opportunity to list more stuff. Maybe he has some push-up bras or Ferragamo pumps he wants to unload...

----------------

On 4/29/2004 7:47:34 AM fini wrote:

Millions of hits on that one, too. You'd think with that kind of traffic, he might take the opportunity to list more stuff. Maybe he has some push-up bras or Ferragamo pumps he wants to unload...

----------------

You may be right fini. Hmmmmmm. On the other hand Im not sure if that guy has got the body for it. I mean look at that wedding gown. The least he could of done was let it out a little here and there before modeling it. For crying out loud. Show some class man.

----------------

On 5/1/2004 7:25:30 PM cluless wrote:

OKAY - I bought the dress! So now who is gonna saddle up as groom?

----------------

BEETLEJUICE sml.jpg

Sorry, Clu, but as you can see I was already happily married.

ONCE!