Links for my Links page

NOSValves

Any suggestions for link I should add to my links page on my website ?

Bob Crites if you read this I need to know how you would like to be added !

Dean I put your home email in for now until you get off your dead butt and get web presence 2.gif

Must be someone I'm forgetting I already added Al K.

I traded a nice trio of RF-7 crossovers for a website. As soon as I get everything together it goes to m00n. Sweet deal. If I can get everyone convinced to quit shelling out for those POS Scott amps, and invest in their speakers instead -- I should be sitting pretty good. 9.gif

I think I gave one guy a heart attack yesterday when I told him it would cost $200 to have the upgrades done. I guess I'm going to be including the prices of the individual parts in my price list so people can see I'm not ripping them off. Man, it almost makes me feel bad, but I can't sit in there all night soldering for free.

I just checked the exchange rate for the dollar and Euro. I can't hardly wait to tell someone wanting PIOs in their Type A or AA that a pair of Jensen 13uF PIOs will cost $96.00. No wonder everyone uses Solens. Maybe Bob C. has the right idea -- to hell with the PIOs.

----------------

On 4/29/2004 11:41:35 PM DeanG wrote:

I traded a nice trio of RF-7 crossovers for a website. As soon as I get everything together it goes to m00n. Sweet deal. If I can get everyone convinced to quit shelling out for those POS Scott amps, and invest in their speakers instead -- I should be sitting pretty good.
9.gif"

I think I gave one guy a heart attack yesterday when I told him it would cost $200 to have the upgrades done. I guess I'm going to be including the prices of the individual parts in my price list so people can see I'm not ripping them off. Man, it almost makes me feel bad, but I can't sit in there all night soldering for free.

I just checked the exchange rate for the dollar and Euro. I can't hardly wait to tell someone wanting PIOs in their Type A or AA that a pair of Jensen 13uF PIOs will cost $96.00. No wonder everyone uses Solens. Maybe Bob C. has the right idea -- to hell with the PIOs.
----------------

I said the hell with PIO's long ago ! If there were not good enough for the amp designers in the 50's and 60's they aren't good enough for me !

Craig

Craig,

I havent checked your web links already there. I assume this forum is on there!

IF you are not looking for reciprocal links:

Audioasylum - tube section.

AudioKarma - same.

ecoustics review pages (TT's and amps)

The Decware Forum.

then there are lots of links from Yahoo on scott amps - this one looks up your alley http://www.hhscott.com/cc/fixed.htm

You want just audio / tube related? You could always shove in a link to whatever search engine you appear on top of on a search for tube amp repairs...