FS: Philips Pronto TSU3000

What I have here is a new Philips Pronto TSU3000 that I won through a promotion at work. It does not have the box but it includes all paperwork and original accessories. It has never been powered up and still has an untouched virgin screen.

I've bought and sold here before with no problem, you can also check my ebay feedback here.

Asking $200 shipped via priority mail

CLICK FOR LARGER PICTURE

pronto%20closeup%20(WinCE).jpg

pronto%20(WinCE).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can vouch for the TSU-3000; I've been using mine to control our theater system now for several months and I don't know how I ever got along with it. Great unit! Mine has the USB docking station and the rechargeble batteries, but the unit works great without all that, too. Good luck on your sale, Frankie! 2.gif

I've got the TSU2000 (older model with smaller programmable screen and fewer hard buttons) and really like it as well. As flexible as a universal remote can get, I'm surprised you are not keeping it frank? .

Picky, did you setup your own menus or who's ccf file are you using? I'm just curious as I've been experimenting with several I downloaded, and kinda like Paul Bess's file most so far...

Rob

formica: Man, I must admit, I have been so busy trying to finish our theater that I have not had any time to devote to learning how to use and optimize the darned remote yet, not to mention the rest of my gear. All I did was modify the basic faces that came with the companion PC program and then used the "Learning" feature to teach the Pronto from my other remotes. Although unorthidox, that was the fastest way for me to get it up-and-running. I have not yet gotten into using other "ccf" files yet. I plan to experiment with them at great length this fall. I'm afraid I know very little about them right now. But, I do know that I love this remote. It does it all, including controlling my 8-zone, Lightolier X-10 lighting system via infrared.

----------------

On 5/20/2004 8:19:14 AM arthurs wrote:

hey formica, do you have the charger base for your tsu2000?

----------------

I do have the base for the TSU2000... convenient although the batteries seem to rarely need charging. But I'm still in the exploration stages... so I don't use it daily yet.

I too, did like Picky and used the standard interface initially, but I'm in the middle of reprogramming a customized one so that all the controls are easily available from one screen per task. I didn't care for scrolling through menus... 2.gif

later...

Rob

----------------

On 5/20/2004 11:04:35 AM arthurs wrote:

I have a base from my old one that I'd give to someone who could use it.

----------------

The forum is filled with nice people... 1.gif I appreciate the offer even though i don't need it. 1.gif1.gif Did you upgrade to the colour version? what do you think of it?

later...

Rob

Yeah, we actually got broken into last year and the bastard took my 2000 among other things, but not the base. I replaced it with the 3000, I love the Philips remotes, either version. So, I'm left with a base for the 2000. If anyone needs it, just let me know, it will only cost you the shipping.