Closed topics

Amy

just curious heretic, whats your point....honestly, you attack Amy in a forum "she" creates to divert from the issue and you pounce....why...

Personally I give the girl credit for going from the Pro Media forum to handling this everyday beast we all know...IMHO....

SO WHAT DID SHE DO.....got the balls then lay em out my friend.....10.gif

I think everybody need to be able to say they want, the bigger the forum the more it will resemble society and what society have to offer. You will meet all kind of people with different characters and opinions. Some are funny, some stupid, some intelligient, "nasty", some silent, "freaks", some argumentative, criminals, egotistical and you name it... may be even osama, mike tyson, buddist, scientologist, christians, "vampires" or marsians etc.. and we all need to live together. Yeah i know. But the tradition old fashion way of just shutting someone up, does not work anymore. It makes people angry and create persistance. You'd need a different approach nowadays. And i think you have a big job in your hands Amy and it should be an adventure to handle it. But don't just close topics please..

• Moderators

Ah, but there's a reason why we remove people like Mike Tyson or Osama from society...just like on a BB 1.gif

I do not just close topics. That's pretty much the mildest form of "discipline." If you are doing something worse, you will know it.

Thanks!