Closed topics

Amy

• Moderators

When I close a topic, please refrain from starting a new one where the closed one left off.

Kind of defeats the purpose, and is somewhat rude to me directly--as well as what I'm trying to accomplish on this forum.

Thanks!

I respectfully disagree. The topic of a West Coast gathering will come up again. Nobody but you seems to know what was offensive about the thread. In the absence of that knowledge, the odds of history repeating itself are high.

It is a guess, and only a guess was that people were suggesting that we go to a certian individuals residence. Meaning people were suggesting that we gather at HornEDs place, however, he never invited us, people started imposing themselves onto him.

Just a guess.

• Moderators

I won't point fingers to anyone when it is requested of me not to. I would assume you'd want the same respect.

I said there was a legitimate reason. If you want to talk seriously about a West Coast gathering, that is fine, I will allow the topic to be posted again. But let's make it a SERIOUS topic this time around.

Thanks for understanding.

--Amy

I am hesitantly considering hosting a gathering sometime in late Summer...Indoor plumbing should be complete by then...No promises, though (gotta check w/ the boss).