For Fini (and other interested folks)

hwatkins

No, no, no...Fini

The proper attire is to take all your clothes off and then take a jock stap (my preference is a new one) and place it upside down over your head with the elastic waistband around your neck and the pouch covering your nose and mouth. It will come very easy then.

Send pictures to the forum and I'll let you know if you are doing it right...

----------------

On 5/13/2004 4:38:38 PM Tom Mobley wrote:

see Blind Boys of Alabama, "Spirit of the Century" they pull this one off with style.
----------------

I am a big fan of Gospel (my current favorite CD is by a New York group - Ola Belle) but have strayed far from my Southern Baptist up bringing.

In 1970 or 1971 I had an infatuation with the piano player at church (an older woman - a grade ahead of me in high school). As we were playing around on the piano (you are all welcome to take any inference you like), she would play some current and or favorite popular tunes and we tried putting traditional hymns lyrics to the music. One day she shows up and tells me she had an epiphany and did the Amazing Grace/House of the Rising Sun thing. I am not sure whether she made this up on her own or if she found it elsewhere and was simply trying to impress me.

Regardless, I was impressed. This was the start of a deeply emotional shared experience. We were together through the following Thursday when I became fixated on another young lady that played the trumpet (boy, could she blow..)

----------------

On 5/13/2004 4:37:39 PM hwatkins wrote:

No, no, no...Fini

The proper attire is to take all your clothes off and then take a jock stap (my preference is a new one) and place it upside down over your head with the elastic waistband around your neck and the pouch covering your nose and mouth. It will come very easy then.

Send pictures to the forum and I'll let you know if you are doing it right...

----------------

Sounds like a mask for a CPAP machine...