pic of klf 10 center for sale

iwillwalk

it is a klf 10 cabnet. just changed the motherboard otherwise it's the klf 10 on it's sde.never painted it because being in a wheelchair it's hard to get things done + i was so happy to get it done couldnt wait anymore.9.gif

oh yeah make me a good offer

still have box for shipping from 32309

Dumb question: But since they show on the Klipsch site that the KLF C7 as the center recommened for the KLF Series, will this KLF -10 home made center, work with Fortes?............ (some folks recommend the C7 for my Fortes..........thanks6.gif

IWW- Sent you a PM.....................6.gif

----------------

On 5/27/2004 5:56:19 PM Bill H. wrote:

Dumb question
: But since they show on the Klipsch site that the KLF C7 as the center recommened for the KLF Series, will this KLF -10 home made center, work with Fortes?............ (some folks recommend the C7 for my Fortes..........thanks
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/6.gif">

IWW- Sent you a PM.....................
6.gif

----------------

I am using a KG5.5 with my Forte II's and I like it very much. My son used the other KG5.5 with his KLF20's and it was much better then the C7 that it replaced. He replaced the 20's with Cornwalls and the Kg5.5 with a KLF10 center and that also works very well. I see no reason that a KLF10 would not be at least as good as a KG5.5 center with your Forte's.

• 2 weeks later...