single amping bi wiring

I read up on this about a year ago. I was wondering if views had changed. From the jacks leaving the back of my tube power amp, i have two wires in them. One goes to high speaker input, and the other into the low speaker input. From what I've read it clears up a few sound issues. Any one disagree?

This is a topic that always gets people upset. To my way of thinking the only thing that runing two wires does is puts more money in the cash regester of the wire seller. Really? what is the difference if the speaker jumper tie is made at the amp or on the speaker? NO there isn't any difference to the sound with two sets of wires over one set. 2.gif

I ran a double wire set from amplifier to loudspeaker with just one set of binding posts on each end and Inoticed a slight improvement with my walnut-oiled Cornwall 1s, with their B2 crossovers. The bass seemed better defined. I dont do that now, since I have better cables and do a lot of swapping (every week). I think with two sets and two binding posts on the loudspeaker, you will notice a slight difference, but it might be a different difference that John Atkinson of Stereophile magazine describes. A distinction, Henry Fielding (17071754) said, without a difference. In any event, try for yourself, if you dont like it, take the cables back! 11.gif