Rattling heard in RSX-4's. Help!

My RSX-4's were fine until just a few minutes ago, I heard a slight rattling in the Right speaker (I'm using them for fronts). I unhooked all the other speakers except for the right one and vice versa to make sure that was it. It was. At loud volumes, there is a rattling noise coming from the cone. It still sounds amazing but now that rattling can be heard. I took off the grill to see if that was it and it wasn't. I made sure all the base screws were tight and that still wasnt it. I can only hear it on really loud volumes, but on lower voumes i cant hear it. Does any1 have any idea what this could be? What should I do? I don't have a warrenty on them, would I be able to send them back to klipsch and they could fix it for a fee? ANy help is greatly appreciated. 15.gif

It's only on a select few songs too. Actually only 2 songs, and the it's not the songs that has the sound in it cuz i tested on other speakers and headphones. They are really heavy metal songs.

The Blank Theory - Addicted

The Blank Theory - Invisible

And its only at the begining of the songs too...it's weird.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure thats it. I had the Ultras at 70 volume (80 is max) so thats very loud. Plus my soundcard at 100% and w/ heavy metal, I guess it was too much for the RSX-4's. I'm gettin the RSX-5's for the fronts and movin my 4's to the back. Hopefully the 5's can handle a bit better. If anyone else would have an idea of what the rattling was, plz say so! thanks! 5.gif