Luck abounds! (and query)

Zeke_in_KC

The rule of thumb of this forum is to let people know about the honest, hardworking, trustworthy techs. EchoWars is a good one who loves working on solid state, except McIntosh. Ther now I've done it!

Nicely done Dave. Glenn is a good guy with a great reputation.

See Zeke, we've all known this for years. Glenn hasn't been running a top secret operation.

• 3 weeks later...

My unit has been returned.

I'll conduct some listening tests over the next few days.

Repair was not cheap, as the power supply was rebuilt and the unit was re-capped (requiring significant work as the original, oval, capacitors have not been produced for YEARS), but I'm sure that I'll be pleased.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I occurs to me that I've been enjoying my garage sale Cornwalls for >6 years, now. I drove by the house where I bought them, recently (it's at the other end of my neighborhood), and the home was empty with a "For Rent" sign in the yard.

I'm glad I saved these things. For what was originally asked for them -- they did have to be cleaned up -- they may have been discarded!

Since obtaining these, I've sold or given away every other transducer that I had, including vintage models made by Altec Lansing and KLH: I just couldn't enjoy them, anymore.

These 1984 Cornwalls are the best $40 that I've ever spent.

• 9 years later...

I no longer use the email associated with Zeke_in_KC.  In fact, I no longer live in KC!

I took my Cornwalls west and would like to get back on the board.  Sadly, I've forgotten my password and -- without the old address -- am unable to reset anything.

Ideas?

Yours,

Zeke

34 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I no longer use the email associated with Zeke_in_KC.  In fact, I no longer live in KC!

I took my Cornwalls west and would like to get back on the board.  Sadly, I've forgotten my password and -- without the old address -- am unable to reset anything.

Ideas?

Yours,

Zeke

If @Chad sees this he can probably help.