off topic - police report

Parrot

----------------

On 7/14/2004 10:17:08 AM Griffinator wrote:

You'd think the woman would have enough sense to drive quasi-intelligently considering that she was drunk and in a stolen vehicle...

----------------

In her most admirable of belligerent tones, the accident was not her fault.

She was "so nervous knowing that she had an unmarked vehicle behind her" that she was concentrating on the proper driving as she had done for eight (8) years.

Following that train (wreck) of thought, she had only received nine (9) tickets and been in four (accidents.)

When I called her attention to the make up and the "extended" eyebrow extending almost to her hairline due to the impact, it was A) a new look she was trying and B) still the result of having an unmarked car behind her.

She evntually decided that we knew she was doing all of the illegal and distracting things and had deliberately had a Marked Patrol Unit and an unmarked Unit behind her as we knew all and was just preparing to pull her over and arrest her. That was why there was a Female Officer in the Marked Unit.

I was glad that I did not have a full bladder as I listened to all of the stories and excuses.

dodger