Final decision. Please put all your comments here

----------------

On 7/13/2004 11:14:50 PM AintJoM0mma wrote:

Wow thank you, finally. Can you comment on clarity with both (Just mids and highs)? And can you elaborate a little on "holographic imagery"?

As you know I want the one with the most power/clarity. Which would you get?

----------------

AintJoMOmma, it seems that you are a little confused as to what you really want. Which is okay because everyone goes through that before settling into the sound they really want and like. When you identify the sound you are after, then, and only then, can you make an informed decision about what hi-fi equipment to buy. And it's only then you can ask the right questions from people in this forum to help you choose that equipment. Go and listen yourself - no one here wants you to needlessly waste your money. And it doesn't help your cause by being rude. People are only trying to help.1.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 7/13/2004 10:58:05 PM AintJoM0mma wrote:

...Then I just wasted a poopload of time.

----------------

So did a "poopload" of people trying to help you.

Buy the Klipsch. If purchased used and you're not taken on the deal, they will hold their value. Listen to them in your room with your ears and your music. Sell them if you don't like them and move on.

If you don't mind me asking, how does a 14 year old afford $800 in speakers? I am guessing it's because you don't have a wife...

I think when I was 14, I was trying to scrape up enough dough for a Frisbee and Ding Dongs.