JoLida JD202A Photos

edwinr

Okay, this one should be right.

Edit: Sorry no go on this one either.

But enjoy the picture above. It's a great amp and quite well put together for a Chinese amp. Although final assembly is done in the States. Sound overall is very good, particularly in the midrange. As you hit the frequency extremes the bass tends to soften a little and the treble region is a little curtailed. The Jolida has plenty of drive though - rated around 50 watts per channel. But I reckon this would be with a wet sail. 18 to 20 watts continuous is more likely. I have never had my amp past the 12 o'clock mark - it's just too loud.1.gif

----------------

On 7/19/2004 1:43:55 AM edwinr wrote:

Okay, this one should be right.

Edit: Sorry no go on this one either.

But enjoy the picture above. It's a great amp and quite well put together for a Chinese amp. Although final assembly is done in the States. Sound overall is very good, particularly in the midrange. As you hit the frequency extremes the bass tends to soften a little and the treble region is a little curtailed. The Jolida has plenty of drive though - rated around 50 watts per channel. But I reckon this would be with a wet sail. 18 to 20 watts continuous is more likely. I have never had my amp past the 12 o'clock mark - it's just too loud.
1.gif

----------------

There are many mods available to improve your stock Jolida.

Klipsch out.