DUAL CS-508 TT for free! (new needle)

It is not the end all for TT design.

A friend just said today, it seems the low end lacks definition under 150 hz; but midrange and up was very competent.

BUT "Their Goes Rhymin' Simon" by paul Simon sounded great in the vocals and guitar.

I really do not fell the need to get whatever meager bid EBAY would bring.

Needle was $ 65 from the Needle Doctor February 2003 and has less than 120 hours on it.

JA Michel TT was acquired one month later.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RULES

200 plus posts

Current focus on digital software and hardware

Pick up in SE MICHIGAN

OR

PAYPAL $ 25 for shipping

First to e mail me at flynnnstr@aol.com gets priority.

I am interested... and I guess I fit the bill. Dunno... I have the posts... my current major in college is information tech.... networking mostly...

But, I don't have PayPal available. I have a Dual 1214 that has been giving me fits... and cannot really afford to replace it or sell it (I'd lose money big time...). If this is a really low rumble TT... then it'd work well for me. But... PM me if we maybe can work something out. Thanks

I used to have Hotel California, but my ex-stepmom (ran her off, heh) threw it away. I had the lp, but no player, which didnt make sense to me. I like Aerosmith and Pink Floyd, stuff like that. Some lps would be great! Thanks!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Donot we all want to have those wonderful 70s rock LPs.

Well they are bit of trouble to find nice ones.

I do have some rather nice classical and Jazz I can send along.

Some of my sconds of rock lps are a bit rough.

The fun is finding a stash.

FOR EXAMPLE

I found 6 Genisis LPs all near mint in the Salvation army in pne day

Enjoy that 'table and all the LPs you can git yer grubby mits on. Take no prisoners! Go to every flea market and garage sale you can find and scarf up every LP you can, whether you like the music or not. You never know what hidden treasures you may find, and discover some different music you may never had a chance to listen to otherwise. My bro chops just inherited a slew of our late grandfather's old jazz LPs from the '50s and '60s recently; now he's on a record-buyin' frenzy, and enjoying every minute of it!2.gif

David,

I got your address which is all I need for now. I sent you a really long pm yesterday which I don't have time or memory to repeat (happens when you get to be my age!2.gif).

I'll get them out either before or after vacation which ends the 21st. Give whatever I send a chance. You may end up liking something you never would have expected.6.gif