St Louis - La Scalas

Hupple

Welcome. You'll like it here. Thanks for providing the heads up. Obviously it's up to the potential buyer to determine overall condition and whether they want to part with their hard earned bucks. There's always people on the hunt and there might just be somebody in the St. Louis area looking for just this very thing.

Hang out, don't be afraid to ask questions or join in. If they can tolerate the likes of me and Neo, you'll be more than welcome.

Neo: tsk, tsk. Manners, manners. I'm sending Mr. Smith by to have yet another talk with you.

thebes,

The one time neo is being truthful you call him on it?6.gif

The ad's copy:

"Reply to: anon-38136951@craigslist.org

Date: 2004-08-02, 9:07AM CDT

One pair of Klipsch La Scala speakers for sale. they are unfinished birch, one has what i consider minor damage where the dog tried to eat it, other than that they are in average condition outwardly and still sound as-new. can send pics, just ask.

this is in or around Edwardsville

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

The dog ate my speakers, indeed!!!!

1.gif

Rick

Opps. Sorry if I screwed up. I read the ad and noted the dog reference, but I still thought somebody might be interested and thanked Hupple for posting it. Thought Neo was being a little short with the guy and thought I was teasing Neo in a nice way. My apologies to Neo and welcome aboard Hupple.

----------------

On 8/2/2004 9:17:39 PM thebes wrote:

Opps. Sorry if I screwed up. I read the ad and noted the dog reference, but I still thought somebody might be interested and thanked Hupple for posting it. Thought Neo was being a little short with the guy and thought I was teasing Neo in a nice way. My apologies to Neo and welcome aboard Hupple.

----------------

Thanks for the welcome... I didn't find Neo's comments curt, either, so no worries there. There are certainly some colorful characters here, though

1.gif .