Wangdang, garymd,skonopa,Rdmarsii,Daedrian,MrMCgoo...

thebes

......dameonpayne,johnbc,scooterdog,hooting_monkey,BobbyT,Synthfreak,Maynard42,ssh,RichardP,Cluless,middlegreekguy,TommyC

RBM,Hornpenguin,DMK,Larryclare

and others have all stopped by and contributed to the Members Weekly Recommendations down in Entertainment/ DVD/Music.

Every week there's an ongoing place to share your musical finds with your fellow forum members. Don't think it might be worth a sperate thread, put it there. Got a new one you think some people might enjoy, put it there.

Yes we have a variety of music styles and listening tastes we listen to, but let's face it we are always on the hunt for a new tune to play, a new group or even an oldy we forgot we liked.

I purchased several new cd's based on members suggestions and haven't been disappointed. You can also count on any suggestions coming out of this forum to be very well recorded.

Don't forget you've got to feed those big beasts we call speakers a regular diet or they get grumpy. So drop on down and drop in a tune.

DIGGS...WHERE ARE YOU? you have been one of the most consistent sources of new musci for me.

You are being Re-called....to the Klipsch forum...I need new music, and You have been consistently the best source of new music that I've run into for the last couple of years. Too badd you are 20 years too young for me...hugs...clu and less...

Now here is a recommendation for another truely talented and diverse musician that came from one of my forum friends...Thanx Davmar..

click

The recording suffers the usual "live performance" production issues but this guy has some real talent that can't be ignored. A truely versatile performer.

Here's also a link to a very cool website that sells CDs by independent artists...(The musicians actu ally get a cut...go figure!)

Thebes...surf this site...you'll be able to find all sorts of new themes for the twins...1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif

click

Great links Less. Looks like the twins will have to be buying me dinner because I'm going to be spending all my money on new tunes! Oh yes, and by popular demand, the twins will be making a reappearance this Friday night. Keep your dial tuned to 2 Channel for the further the adventures of hapless thebes, Tawny and Tickles!

Glad to see that site carries Concrete Blonde's latest. Just saw them in concert two weeks ago. Seen them five times and Jonette was in rare form that night. Awesome.